"cactus Mickey"

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald4 at yahoo.no
Wed Jun 5 11:30:12 CEST 2002

Frank Bubacz <frankbubacz at hotmail.com> skrev:

> But did you notice that Franquin used the "Mickey
> as cactus" detail several years before...

And so what? I have checked the Franquin-stuff and
seen his cactus. That is NOT Disney comics. And as far
as I know Franquin was NOT represented in the good old
Norwegian TEMPO magazine, so IMO this Franquin-guy is
nothing special at all. I would be much more impressed
if you found evidence that really great artists as
Morris or Uderzo ever have included any hidden Mickeys
in their Lucky Luke (Morris) or Asterix (Uderzo)
albums.

Sigvald :-)