french names (to Sigvald)

Goofy313g@aol.com Goofy313g at aol.com
Fri Jun 14 14:51:40 CEST 2002

As olivier told u, the names of Panchito and Jose are the same. I don't think
we have the name for the booneheads...
Scottie is still Scottie McTerrier.
waitaminit.... in the story by don rosa, "Mythological menagerie", I think
Donald says that when he was a child, he belonged to the booneheads, didn't
he?? if it is the one, so the french translation was "les Petits Chasseurs de
Trophées" (the little trophy's hunters).Oh!! I have better!! I have the story
by barks.. in this one, it is "Les Petits Chasseurs" (the little hunters, not
trophys hunters)
I have something interresting.. In french, his horse inSenor Martinez too,
but I have got an old story (I think it is from JM67), where his horse is
called Señor Hudada (Hue da da is what we are supposed to tell to a horse to
make him run...)

Gilles