Gottfredson reprints

Ari Seppi ari.seppi at iki.fi
Mon Jun 17 13:31:38 CEST 2002

Timo:
[about "Aku Ankka päivästä päivään" - a Finnish Taliaferro
reprint series]
>Cut in half and put together in two rows (to make 4 rows with two strips).
>But no, in original newspapers in 1930's and 40's they ran these strips as
>wide as the newspaper. Being in centimeters about nearly 40 cm!

In addition, some parts of panels are probably cut away. I say "probably"
because I know only one case when this was done. On the other hand, that
was the only panel comparison I've done so it might be that it was the only
cut panel in the whole series or that almost all panels are cut or
something in between.

--
Ari Seppi (ari.seppi at iki.fi)
http://www.iki.fi/mani/