Decaying flaky old paper is best

H.W.Fluks@kpn.com H.W.Fluks at kpn.com
Mon Jun 17 15:19:17 CEST 2002

Cord:

> I have around 9.000 comics now.

Hm. My records show that I now have exactly 3995 Disney comics. But that
excludes some recent Dutch comics and some comics from "obscure" countries
like China.
Still, I have the impression that I own nearly all interesting Disney comic
*stories*.

BTW, I don't care about having only a (good) reprint of a story: I don't
need the original printing. But I *do* prefer a printing (on paper) to an
electronic version. I need to be able to read the story sitting in an easy
chair.

--Harry.
(BTW2: the new Dutch VAKANTIEBOEK prints the Gerstein/Scarpa story "History
re-Petes itself". Hooray!
But it also reprints an old Strobl story, which I just bought a few weeks
ago in its first Dutch printing...)