Disney Adventures vol 12, no 3 (May 2002)

Shad Z. shadz at email.com
Wed Jun 19 03:44:15 CEST 2002

Since I started this, I may as well continue.  Disney Adventures
is the only place to find Disney comics in America, so I suppose
it is of interest to a few of you Disney comics fans here . . .

Matt Feazel's content page doodles are given story code JZ649

1)Disney's Tall Tails, JZ644, 1 page.
Writing and art by Glenn McCoy.
Mickey, Minnie, Goofy & Donald appear.

2) Jet Pack Pals: "Bad Luck Bix!", JZ643, 1 page.
Story by Michael Stewart.  Art by Scott Koblish.
Jet Pack Pals is not a Disney property, it is copyright Michael Stewart
& Gary Black.

3) Stitch: "On Top of the World!", JZ648, 4 pages.
Story by Michael Stewart. Art by Giovanni Rigano.
Stich is from the upcoming movie "Lilo & Stich".
Other characters include Jumba Jookiba and Number 625.

4) Lilo: "Sue-Whatsi?!?", JZ647, 4 pages.
Story by Michael Stewart. Art by Giovanni Rigano.
Lilo is from the upcoming movie "Lilo & Stich".

5) Spy Kids: "The Invisible Enemy!", JZ646, 4 pages.
Story by Steve Behling.  Art by Christine Norrie.
Spy Kids is not a Disney property, it is copyright Miramax Film Corp.

6) Monsters, Inc: "Eye of the Beholder!", No story code, 1 page.
No credits given.
Mike and Sully appear.

7) The Last Laugh: "Signs your Teacher is Secretly Abraham Lincoln!",
JZ645, 1 page.
Written by John Green. Art by Charly La Greca.

Shad Z.                      ^Q^
(ShadZ at rocketmail.com,ShadZ at email.com,Jackalope7 at go.com)
            http://shadz.homestead.com/files/
HONK TO SEE PUPPIES