I.N.D.U.C.K.S. and DuckTales / Jaime Diaz

Simo Malinen malines24 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 20 17:44:00 CEST 2002

>From sigvald4 at yahoo.no  Thu Jun 20 12:49:27 2002
>
>Is there any I.N.D.U.C.K.S. page about the story codes
>for stories done by Disney Studios like Jaime Diaz
>Studios (for instanse DuckTales stories).

For example see these pages:
(and click "INDEX" to see the story codes and stories)

Jaime Diaz Studio: (mainly S coded stories)
http://coa.duckburg.dk/coa/c1/creator.php/0/JDi

Comicup: (Italian/Dutch stories)
http://coa.duckburg.dk/coa/c1/creator.php/0/Cup

Staff di IF: (Italian)
http://coa.duckburg.dk/coa/c1/creator.php/0/IF

Tello Team: (Danish stories)
http://coa.duckburg.dk/coa/c1/creator.php/0/TeT

Francisco Bargada: (Studio) (Italian)
http://coa.duckburg.dk/coa/c1/creator.php/0/FBa

Or see the full list of all artists:
http://coa.duckburg.dk/coa/c1/legend-creator.php/0

In the bottom of the page there is a word "Studios"...

But note these lists aren't complete lists about the stories those
studios have worked. In many cases Inducks uses the "real names"
of the artists instead of "the Studio name" (if those names are available).

- Simo