Magica Vs. South Korea

Olaf Solstrand olaf at andebyonline.com
Fri Jun 21 10:47:27 CEST 2002

> I'm VERY curious...
> This story tells how Magica, being of course Italian, hardly resists using
> her magic spells to help the Italian soccer team in the World Soccer Cup.
> Does it say the same in the Greek edition?

I remember when this story came in Norway some while ago. As far as I remember,
Italy wasn't mentioned, but we still understood that the team was Italy. They
vere mentioned as "the blue team" ("blålaget"), and isn't Italy the most well-
known national soccer team with blue suits? Besides, as Magica lives in Italy,
why would she do such an effort for _any_ other team? After all, Magica being
an Italian is a Barksian fact.

And, of course, I can be wrong. Maybe they really DID mention Italy in the
story. I don't have it here. But it's a good story, right?

Olaf