Question regarding the editions of Taliaferro strips

Francois Willot francois.willot at wanadoo.fr
Sun Jun 23 18:13:29 CEST 2002

Timo said on this mailing list that the latest volume of the Taliaferro daily strips collection was the 1951 one (it is in the Inducks database). A similar book, from Norway I think, contains the strips from 1951.
My question is: has any later volume in Norway (or another country) been published? I was told that the Norwegian were a bit in advance compared to Finland, so maybe the 1952 volume has already been published there? Also, does a fifth volume of the Italian BIG books for the Taliaferro daily strips exist? (it would cover 1951-1953)?

  Francois