Scrooge & Miss Penny Wise

Frank Bubacz frankbubacz at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 28 01:34:32 CEST 2002

>From: Kriton Kyrimis

>Like many people, however, I am curious to know what document
>Ms. Arthritis had that could ruin Scrooge.

Of course you're talking about Ms. Penny Wise. But what document? Does
Scrooge mention this in the original or in the Greek version? In the German
version there's no document involved at all. Scrooge only has a bad
conscience, because the lady wanted to marry him forty years earlier. After
her house explodes he says something like "Now you can demand everything,
when is the marriage supposed to be?"

Frank