Duckburg's 12 landmarks

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at
Fri Jun 28 08:24:32 CEST 2002

> I don't remember that Margarine factory. Is it
> published on Komix, Kriton?

I never mentioned a margarine factory, and I don't think it's ever been
mentioned in Greek comics, either. I recently read about a skunk oil
factory, though, most probably in one of this summer's "festival" issues.

What I did mention was an actual *beer* factory that is a landmark in
Athens. [Take the metro to the "Syngrou-Fix" station, and you'll see it.]

	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at
"16-th century astrologers are never around when you need 'em!"