DR scans

Thomas Pryds Lauritsen thomas at duckburg.dk
Fri Jun 28 23:17:40 CEST 2002

Hi

I'm doing a Don Rosa Index website for www.duckhunt.de but I need scans
of some of the stories published in the USA that I haven't been able to
scan/find myself. Therefore I'd be very happy if someone who has the
American comic books would make scans of the entire first page of these
stories in a fairly good quality (above 300 pixels in width) and send
them to me:

D 93574 "The Duck Who Never Was" (Donald Duck #286)
D 94144 "The Lost Charts of Columbus" (Donald Duck Adventures #43)
D 95153 "The Treasure of the Ten Avatars" (Uncle $crooge Adventures #51)
D 96001 "A Matter of Some Gravity" (Comics and Stories #610)
D 97437 "The Sign of the Triple Distelfink" (Uncle $crooge #310)
D 94121 "An Eye for Detail" (Comics and Stories #622)
D 96325 "A Little Something Special" (The Adventurous U$ McDuck #2)
D 97346 "The Black Knight" (Uncle $crooge #314)

Only a few, or even a single, of these stories would be very much
appreciated too. Please, contact me in private for this, on
thomas at duckburg.dk

Thanks very much in advance,
Thomas

--
Thomas Pryds Lauritsen

"There is the theory of the Moebius.
  A twist in the fabric of space where time becomes a loop."