Another June 29th crawls towards its end...

Olaf Solstrand olaf at andebyonline.com
Sun Jun 30 04:52:18 CEST 2002

(Don: Most of this mail is adressed to the rest of the list, but as it's about
your birthday, I send you a copy.)

Another June 29th crawls towards it's end and I'm surprised that there's been
so few birthday greetings to Don Rosa - compared to last year! (I know that
last year was his 50th, but still!)

I tried to send one birthday greeting earlier today, but for some bizarre
reason the mail was never delivered. (That's why I prefer to send birthday
cards by snail mail - which I have also done. Don, you will probably recieve it
during next week - I forgot for a minute that sending mail to the other side of
the big ocean takes a little longer than sending mail to e.g. Namsos.)

However - I hope it's not too late? - HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DON!!

(for those who's interested and knows how to read Norwegian, I've made a
summary of the 51st year in the life of Don Rosa, with my comments, which is
available at www.andebyonline.com)

Hope you've enjoyed your 51st year on Earth, and that we can expect a lot of
exciting stuff from you in your 52nd!

Best birthday greetings,
Olaf

(Oh, and when I say that another June 29th crawls towards its end, I'm of
course referring to Kentucky time. Here, it has been June 30th for five hours
already.)