Olaf, an special poster of Witch and some other things!!!

Fernando Ventura fernandopventura at uol.com.br
Sun Jun 30 06:22:28 CEST 2002

Olaf:

>This week, Erickson told me who will be the artist for my second story,
"The
>sequel machine", which really was a big surprise for me - none other than
>Romano Scarpa himself!

!!!

CONGRATULATIONS OLAF!!! :-)

I'm very happy to listen this! I really hope to read your stories soon!

Here in Brazil lot's of D-Coded are published, so it's possible that yours
will appear!

And congratulations also to Don for his Birthday!!!

Ah! "Witch" is going weel here! They launched this week an magazine-poster
of then! But for some reason our comics has fewer pages than the original
edition. I don't have any idea why!!!

Yesterday I've talked on the phone with the Disney artist Renato Canini for
the first time!!! He told me how nice was Editora Abril's refectory on the
70's! :-)

Fernando!
(Tomorrow Brazil X Germany into the Word Cup!!! Oh my! I can't believe we're
into the final! ;-)