Lo$ in Portoguese

Anders Christian Sivebaek acsive at mail.mira.dk
Sun Mar 3 14:52:08 CET 2002

Hi

Paulo tells us:
>After two years of many postpones, this masterpiece is going to
published in
>portuguese. The first volume (of two, since we're going do print a
>mini-series of two volumes) will be released in May.
Sounds great (I for one would like to know how to uptain a copy!)

>In order to do a good press release, I'd like to know a couple of
things,
>such as: how *many* copies this book has selled worldwide, in how many
languages,
>the prizes, and so on.
The story was made for Egmont, being published first in Scandinavia,
where the company is situated.
Around the same time it was published in Germany. This publication took
from 1992 (autumn) to 1994 (summer).
It's also published in America, France, Italy, Holland, Greece, Spain
(very spread, but with covers) and other places I presume. - I at least
saw one chapter in Indonese.
Many of these countries have made a book-release of the story, in
Scandinavia it was 1997.

A series of 4 albums, at a fair price, and a quite expensive, limited
and so on book was published in the States.

There's much to tell about this, and please help if you know any
numbers. - I'll try to find links and such for you Paulo. - I'm proud
to be a member of duckhunt, so i should know where to find them.

A. C. Sivebaek
acsive at mail.mira.dk