Disney Adventures vol 12, no 1 (Winter 2002)

Shad Z. shadz at email.com
Tue Mar 12 04:40:09 CET 2002

Turns out I also have a copy of Disney
Adventures #12.1  I got it free when I visited
DisneyWorld in January and just now found it
in my luggage.

Since someone took the info in my mail about
DA #12.2 and added it to INDUCKS, I suppose I
will write about #12.1 too.  But I'll learn
about how to submit directly to INDUCKS
someday, so I wont do this forever . . .

This is just a list of the comics in the
magazine; there is lots of other stuff too.
I should also mention that Matt Feazell
provides doodles of the editorial staff on the
contents page, but I don't know how to index
that.  The story code is JZ611.

1)Disney's Tall Tails, JZ613, 1 page.
Writing and art by Glenn McCoy.
Mickey & Goofy appear.

2) Monsters, Inc. "Artist, Inc.!", no story code, 1 page.
No creator credits.
Mike and Sully appear.

3) Stitch in "Experiment 626!", JZ616, 4 pages.
Story by Michael Stewart and Paola Mulazzi. Breakdowns by Al Bigley. Art by Giovanni Rigano.
Stich is from the upcoming movie "Lilo & Stich".
Other characters include Jumba Jookiba and Number 625.

4) Lilo in "Lilo's Luau!", JZ616, 4 pages.
Story by Michael Stewart and Paola Mulazzi. Breakdowns by Al Bigley. Art by Giovanni Rigano.
Lilo is from the upcoming movie "Lilo & Stich".
Other characters include Nani and Jenny.
Yes, I know this story has the same story code
as the one above it.  I suppose one is
wrong . . .

5) Doug in "Neckerchief Grief!", no story code, 2/3 page.
No creator credits.
Other characters include Doug's Mom.

6) Aaron Carter in "Fear the Fandroids!", JZ618, 3 1/3 pages.
Story by Michael Stewart. Art by Craig Rousseau.
This is one of an ocassional series that
appears in Disney Adventures featuring a spy
agency called S.M.A.R.T. (Super Music Action
Ready Team).  All of S.M.A.R.T.'s field agents
are (real) pop or rock singers.  I don't think
any singer has ever starred in a S.M.A.R.T.
story twice.
Other characters in this story are Chief and
Figgins.  They are regular supporting characters in S.M.A.R.T. stories.

7) The Last Laugh "Beat Your Friends With the Sled-O-Matic", JZ619, 1 page.
Written by John Green. Art by Charly La Greca.

--

Shad Z.                      ^Q^
(ShadZ at rocketmail.com,ShadZ at email.com,Jackalope7 at go.com)

Sign-up for your own FREE Personalized E-mail at Email.com
http://www.email.com/?sr=signup

Travelocity.com is giving away two million travel miles.
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;3969773;6991039;g?http://svc.travelocity.com/promos/millionmiles_main/0,,TRAVELOCITY,00.html