German Donald Duck Sonderheft

Heike und Sven taeger-troschke at 01019freenet.de
Sat Mar 16 16:20:20 CET 2002

  Hi all,

we recently talked about the title 'Donald Duck Sonderheft' which
contains the best collection (here in Germany) of high class comic
stories. The current issue not only features Don Rosa's 'The Sharpie of
the Culebra Cut' but also the 'Counter Spy' story by Chase Craig, drawn
by Al Taliaferro, which was also a topic on this list lately. It is the
first in a series of Giveaway comics they are going to print in the next
months.

I was pleased to read that the publisher has now turned the 'Donald Duck
Sonderheft' into a monthly title. Let's hope that they can maintain the
high standard also on this monthly basis.

Sven