D.U.C.K.

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Sun Mar 17 17:11:44 CET 2002

DON:

> I figured that would be an easy one since I put it on the focal point of the
> whole splash panel... the birthday cake. It was not removed from the cake,
> even though in some editions the candy gallows on the top of the cake was
> deleted.

Now that you've pointed it out I can see it, if I put the magazine under a
strong light and use a magnifying glass.  Believe it or not, this is one
of the places I checked, but until five minutes ago I could have sworn
that if the decorations on the case spelled anything, it was D.D.D.D.
In the French edition they've assumed that the decorations are made of
chocolate, and those black letters are almost impossible to read in the
brown background!

While we're discussing this story, what was supposed to be in the scrolls
under the pictures of 176-176 and the money bin on the splash panel? in
the French edition they are empty.

        Kriton  (e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
                (WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis)
-----
"You don't play poker with an empath.  That's all.  You just don't."
-----