German Sonderheft - Culebra Cut

Soeren Schridde sschridde at web.de
Mon Mar 18 01:03:39 CET 2002

Hi all!

> we recently talked about the title 'Donald Duck Sonderheft' which
> contains the best collection (here in Germany) of high class comic
> stories. The current issue not only features Don Rosa's 'The Sharpie of
> the Culebra Cut' but also the 'Counter Spy' story by Chase Craig, drawn
> by Al Taliaferro, which was also a topic on this list lately. It is the
> first in a series of Giveaway comics they are going to print in the next
> months.

yeah - and I've to say I was disappointed as the drawing is not to my liking - reason: the dots of a scan are still visible in the story :-(

That does not fit the otherwise high standard of the Sonderheft - for which I generally was as glad as Sven when hearing that the Sonderheft will be published monthly in the future...

Hope it is different in the Micky Maus #15 ...
:-))

Soeren