where is the D.U.C.K. on the Akku Anka cover of Forget it ?

Ola Martinsson Ola.Martinsson at uab.ericsson.se
Thu Mar 21 08:36:22 CET 2002

I've been looking at the scan of the Akku Ankka cover of Rosa's latest
masterpeice Forget it.
I suppose that the D.U.C.K. is hidden in the flashes or in the lace of
Magicas neck or arms, but I simply can't see it.
Can someone pinpoint the exact location for me please ?

I too laughed out loud. And I also love these little details in Don's
stories. Like the reaction of the girl in the airport on what Donald
says to her is then showed in the background of the following panel.
Lovely !!!

Keep up the good work Don ! I really love it !

Ola  in cloudy Stockholm +6 and just about raining