Ebay Swindle

UNDBKB@aol.com UNDBKB at aol.com
Thu Mar 21 19:42:28 CET 2002

>  Hi everyone.  I don't mean to rant, but this is something every Duck fan
> should know about.  I bid on a signed Carl Barks poster and was defrauded
by
> the seller (I got the poster, but not with Carl's signature).  I thought I
> should let any other possible buyers know about this ebay vendor.
>  When I asked the seller about it, this is reply I got:

>  I apologize for the confusion.  We only had one of the signed posters and
> several unsigned ones. When it was relisted, the title should have been
> changed but was not 'the body of the listing was changed to remove the
signed
> by Carl Barks part, but unfortunately we did not catch the mistake in time
 If you wish you can return the poster for a full refund,   I apologize for
any inconvenience, we
> are very above board with our merchandise and stand behind everything we
sell,

I think you are not being fair to this seller.
He is offering a refund, and apologizing for his mistake.
You knew the price was too good to be true!
Take a lesson, from this experience.
He left you, your first positive feedback, and bent over backwards to
accomodate you.
Maybe after you have actually lost money or you have really been swindled by
a seller, you will realize this is not the case here!
LIGHTEN UP! Take the refund or keep the poster.