Torino

Fluks, H.W. H.W.Fluks at kpn.com
Wed May 1 16:12:05 CEST 2002

Don wrote:

> I just returned from my trip to be GOH at the Torino Comics
> fair in Italy.
> these pics were taken by a person who worked at the fair
> Here are the links:
> 25 april 2002: www.fumetti.org/foto/TorinoComics2002
> 26 april 2002: www.fumetti.org/foto/TorinoComics2002b
> 27 april 2002: www.fumetti.org/foto/TorinoComics2002c
> 28 april 2002: www.fumetti.org/foto/TorinoComics2002d

As far as I can see, Gianfranco Goria made the pictures. Thanks, Gianfranco!
It's nice to look at these pictures. Almost as nice as being there live.

I see a few familiar persons (not counting Schuiten & Peeters): Don Rosa,
Luca Boschi, Fabio Gadducci, Eta Beta, and Alberto Becattini.
(I don't really know Lidia Cannatella and Francesco Gerbaldo yet. 8-)

When on these pages, don't forget to follow the links "forward". For
instance to:
http://www.fumetti.org/foto/TorinoComics2002d/index3.htm
http://www.fumetti.org/foto/TorinoComics2002d/index4.htm

(While the famous American Don Rosa visited Italy, the slightly less famous
German Johannes Prommann visited Holland. No photographs available yet. 8-)

--Harry.