DCML digest #916

Don Rosa donrosa at iglou.com
Mon May 6 00:10:50 CEST 2002

From: Ridout Becca (skyrat at planet-save.com)
>>>I hear you! I took great pleasure cutting off all the tags of some beanie
babies I got as a present a few years ago.

Hah. I hear you, too! Because I collect Donald Duck toys, etc., sometimes
due to the simple fact it's a Donald Duck item, I gain possession (usually
by swapping since I don't like "collectibles" racketeers to get *my* $) of a
modern "collectible" Donald figure. And I then perform a lil' ceremonial
destruction of the "signed certificate of authenticity", just to show my
contempt for the whole idiotic idea.