Gold money

Thomas Pryds Lauritsen thomas at duckburg.dk
Mon May 6 08:53:09 CEST 2002

Don Rosa wrote:
> * $crooge swims in his money every day. Perfect.
> * But... why would there be gold dust in the coins more than in other things
> in $crooge's life? Or is that even true? Not important. Irrelevant to the
> plot.

Well, when I read that story the first time, I remember noticing this
too.. However, I quickly read on, thinking that most of $crooge's money
probably *wasn't* gold, but one *has* heard of people collecting gold
coins. And since $crooge is so rich, he probably has *alot* of gold
coins -- probably so many that there's a "special corner" of his bin
with these, that he likes "visiting" every day during his money swims.
(or maybe he even like swimming in the gold coins *more* than in his
regular money, since he actually has his skin pores clogged by gold dust)

That's just the way I like to think of it :-)

Thomas
thomas at duckburg.dk
http://www.duckburg.dk/