Not about euro as currency in Disney comics

Apostolis Trikourakis komixgreekpage at yahoo.com
Mon May 6 12:52:51 CEST 2002

Hi all

Harry wrote:

> Yes, but that spelling suggests that his name is
> pronounced like "Don
> Rossa", with a "short" o. While it is in fact with a
> long o (Don Row-za),
> that's why an omega would have been better.

Wait a minute! I just started to think that maybe I
was misspronounced "Rosa" all these years!
You mean that "Rosa" is pronounced like "Roza" (Rose
is pronounced Roze)? The s is actually pronounced like
a z? In Greek it's "Rosa", s is pronounced like s.
In 1992 Komix spelled his name like "Roza" but later
changed it into "Rosa".
Don, we have a serious problem here :-)
Best Wishes

=====