Re 921 - Rob and Ari

Anders Christian Sivebaek acsive at mail.mira.dk
Thu May 9 23:42:57 CEST 2002

Rob
Thanks for the pieces of advice.

Benni snipped
> Freddy gave me the idea that he wanted to pass the baton to someone
else, in
> terms of the responsibilities of putting a fanzine together
periodically.
> However, he didn't say he would be averse to contributing again from
time to
> time.  You would do well to contact him.  Also Paw Mathiassen, the
ex-publisher
> of Carl Barks & Co. was also a big Barks fan.  You may want to
contact him, as
> well.
As told in a mail send later than this list I did contact freddy who
seems to be busy at this time -
Paw is already "my editor" , as he is that of Strip! - and I did an
interview with someone for that fanzine - hopefully it will publish in
june.

ARI
> Roy:
That's Rob - it's funny how it's misread - even Søren (SKO) misread it
the first time and was at a time mentioning Rob as Rob Roy or such (Rob
Roy is a national scottish hero - probably he had a friend in the
mcduck family)