Ebay Mickey art item

HorizonHse@aol.com HorizonHse at aol.com
Wed May 15 06:44:23 CEST 2002

In a message dated 5/14/02 3:04:54 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
dcml-request at stp.ling.uu.se writes:

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2101993493
>
>  As far as I can tell, these are not original art. They are simply two
> loose, black and white interior pages (i. e. "plates") from a Mickey Mouse
> Annual, which someone has extracted and professionally colored in by hand.
> Note how the pages are described as being "colored only on one side" - i.
> e. there are other comics
> on the back side of each page, as is usually the case with torn-out pages
> from a book.

Good detecting. I contacted the vendor and you are exactly right. The back
side of each page has a black and white comic on it. The dimensions of each
page match the dimensions of the magazines. These are loose, interior pages
from a MMA that someone has colored.