DCML digest, Vol 1 #914 - 3 msgs

Wdposter@aol.com Wdposter at aol.com
Mon May 20 21:58:32 CEST 2002

Regarding selling drawing on ebay............
I have never sold one of the drawings I have gotten from Don, although I did
give one away to a friend who's high pressure job at Anderson Consulting give
him a grin every time he looked at that cursing donald throwing a tantrum!
I would never sell one.  Someday when I am dead someone will have them
Don are you going to the chicago comic con?   Did you go to the motor city
comic con?  I figured you wouldn't but I could be suprised.  If you go to
chicago let me know.  I just got back from there last night and would love to
go again!  (Iknow your probably not drawing... . we can have "duck" for
lunch!   8-)   Best regards,  Martin

ps   if you see his drawings on ebay... grab em if you can!