Little Helper and his lightbulb

Georges Helm geohelm at pt.lu
Tue May 21 20:39:10 CEST 2002

The following stories are all by Carl Barks:

Mighty but Miserable - FC1184/4.
On page 6 Gyro breaks LH bulb, opens the bulb cupboard
and LH replaces the bulb for himself.

'The Firefly Tracker" - US 27/2.
LH repairs for himself the broken bulb with tape.

US 20/2, w.o. title, the story with the robot.
On page 1 LH has his bulb burned as he touches a wire of the robot.
He replaces the bulb himself on the same page.

But in 'Grandma's Present' - CP 8/1, he is unable to repair for himself..
On page 1 LH packs an extra bulb for the journey to Grandma.
On page 4 he offers the extra bulb to Gyro who replaces it absentmindedly.

That's all, I think.

Georges

Georges Helm
geohelm at pt.lu