In need of help from our Finnish friends at DCML

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald4 at yahoo.no
Wed May 22 14:08:56 CEST 2002

As I told you a few days ago, I have no reconstructed
the "Don Rosa Duck Family Tree Section". However there
are still left some questions consering the Finnish
version.

1) What is the meaning of the line "Don Rosan
sukupuujuliste" (used by I.N.D.U.C.K.S. / COA) and
where is that sentence taken from? As far as I know
"Aku Ankan Sukupuu" is the correct Finnish title for
this great work.

2) Is there other publications than the one in:
Aku Ankka AA 30/1999?

3) What is the link to Aku Ankkas on-line version?

Best regards from
Sigvald :-)