In need of help from our Finnish friends at DCML

Ari Seppi ari.seppi at iki.fi
Wed May 22 15:03:53 CEST 2002

Sigvald:
>1) What is the meaning of the line "Don Rosan
>sukupuujuliste" (used by I.N.D.U.C.K.S. / COA) and
>where is that sentence taken from? As far as I know
>"Aku Ankan Sukupuu" is the correct Finnish title for
>this great work.

You are probably right: It is likely that the title has
been the same in all Finnish printings of the tree.
I'll fix that.

>2) Is there other publications than the one in:
>Aku Ankka AA 30/1999?

The sticker version of the tree was published with
Aku Ankan taskukirjas 168 and 169. And at least
some versions of Finnish printing of LoS had the
tree with them.

>3) What is the link to Aku Ankkas on-line version?

The direct link is:
http://www.akuankka.fi/sukupuu/aku_sukupuu.html
But because of some JavaScript mess they have, it
might work better if you first go to
http://www.akuankka.fi/ then click "Tietolaari" on
the left blue menu and after that "Sukupuu" on the
right yellow menu.

--
Ari Seppi (ari.seppi at iki.fi)
http://www.iki.fi/mani/