Sv: DCML digest, Vol 1 #940 - 11 msgs

Anders Christian Sivebaek acsive at mail.mira.dk
Fri May 24 22:28:52 CEST 2002

ERIK

> Subject: Sonny Seagull
> Donalds Nephews have a friend who lives alone. In English his name is
Sonny
> Seagull, Tobben in Norwegian and (I think) Folke Fiskmås in Swedish.
I need
> his name in Danish,
Max Måge (Seagull is exactly that - Måge)
I like this character - especially when he runs around at the train
station - as a
child I too had that weakness for trains, especially steam (veteran
trains).
Branca is very good at drawing him - he has that special style that
fits Sonny very much.

> Finnish, German, Greek, Spanish, French, Italian and
> Portugese.  Can anyone help?
I'm afraid I can't help on the others - though I might very well have
read stories with him
in german, as I subscribe. others can help.

AC