Thieves or...

H.W.Fluks@kpn.com H.W.Fluks at kpn.com
Tue Nov 5 13:05:33 CET 2002

One could see this coming: a simple disagreement gets to the point where
people use words like:

> Who the HELL do you think you are?

Calm down, please. Disagreeing about things by e-mail is not easy. I am
convinced that Don is quite a nice guy (though I never met him), and I know
that Soeren is quite a nice guy too. Soeren's ideas may be wrong (in this
case), but he's not the anarchist that he appears to be. 8-)

Anyway, I think it's time to discuss this matter further in private mail. It
has become too off-topic (and repetitious) to be of interest for other DCML
readers.

Oh, and to be half on-topic: Soeren wrote:

> Do I find any of your manuscripts on the Internet, although
> it would be
> so neatly protected by some default law. I guess not. (not to mention
> the fact that I'd personally love to read them :-)

Soeren, have a look at the things Don is doing, as he mentions in his
e-mails:

> Today in Toons: Every day's an anniversary
> http://www.toonopedia.com/today.htm

Quote: "©2002 Donald D. Markstein." 8-)

--Harry.