For Gilles and anyone else interested

Rich Bellacera xephyr at cwnet.com
Wed Nov 6 04:55:28 CET 2002

Gilles,

I've been meaning to get these to you for some time, so let me give it now.

Your site has been lacking this data:

The famous MAP OF DUCKBURG from the time when Disney was publishing its
own comics.
I collected the entire set and made it into a single image, then shrunk
it down.  It's still a large file,
but here it is nevertheless.
http://users.cwnet.com/xephyr/ART/DUCKBURG.gif

Some of Pete's relations:

Pete's Maw, and his twin Li'l Pete.
http://users.cwnet.com/xephyr/ART/ThePetes.gif

His sister who has her own cooking show called "Petula's Pantry":
http://users.cwnet.com/xephyr/ART/MM120198.gif
http://users.cwnet.com/xephyr/ART/MM120298.gif
http://users.cwnet.com/xephyr/ART/MM120398.gif
http://users.cwnet.com/xephyr/ART/MM120498.gif

I forget if there is anything else I might provide.  I'll look around
and see and get back to you.

I'll leave these images on the server for a little while, but then I
need to take them down for space
consideration, so grab them while their hot! :-)

-Rich Bellacera
xephyr at cwnet.com