DCML digest, Vol 1 #1127 - 7 msgs

Anders Christian Siveb¾k anders_sivebaek at nns.dk
Thu Nov 7 16:36:27 CET 2002

Hi all

STEFAN

>I believe that Norway and Denmark will publish this story as an extra
>supplement to weekly issue #49, or something like that, possibly with an
>accompanying article. I know for sure that Sweden will run it in the
>traditional Christmas double issue #51-52, without the article. Other
>Egmont countries may decide to run it in two parts, e.g. over issues
>##48-49.
May we quote that on duckhunt - not necessarily with your name, but just
the fact.
It's very good news - a special extra with our weeklies sounds fine.

>It's a lovely little gem of a story, in my ever-romantic opinion!
I'm looking forward to read it :-)

Oyvind
>Pekka Timonen wrote:
>>*PLONK*
>
>I believe this is the first "plonk" i have heard on this mailing list.
>I hope it's going to be the last one to...

Someone please tell me, possibly in private what PLONK means?
Especially if it's a controversial word of a sort, do tell me only in
private,m not here.
I'd like the lsit to return to the usual friendly tone :-)
For the Christmas-reading Nils - a book with 12 great barks Christmas
stories is coming out here.
I just said yes to an offer to buy both the Rosa calendar and the book for
a very reduced privce from the publisher.

Hilsen/Yours
Anders Christian Sivebæk
Donaldist