Plonk!

xephyr@cwnet.com xephyr at cwnet.com
Fri Nov 8 00:36:41 CET 2002

Anders Christian Sivebæk asks:
> Someone please tell me, possibly in private what PLONK means?
> Especially if it's a controversial word of a sort, do tell me only in
> private,m not here.

At least here in the USA, the word (if it can be called that) is merely a
"sound effect" and relates only to the supposed sound something makes when,
for instance, a rock is dropped into water.  Maybe in another country it
means something else, but it is not an offensive term/word in the USA.

> I'd like the lsit to return to the usual friendly tone :-)

Me too.

RICH BELLACERA
xephyr at cwnet.com