Contents of new DK Book?

Ari Seppi ari.seppi at iki.fi
Fri Nov 8 19:51:07 CET 2002

Timo:
>>I got the bok "Carl Barks Julespesial" by the post today. The content of
>>that book is:
>Is this identical to Finnish Barks collection (Hyvä ankka joulun tuopi)
>which was also just published?

Almost, but not quite.

We didn't have "Grandma's Present" or "Rocket-Roasted Christmas Turkey",
but "A Christmas For Shacktown" instead of them.

>How is the printing quality with this book? Is it as bad as in Finnish book?

Huh, is it bad? A pity, I haven't even browsed it through and was saving the
book to read when Christmas is nearer to get on the right mood. Hopefully
it's not bad enough to get me into totally wrong kind of mood.

--
Ari Seppi (ari.seppi at iki.fi)
http://www.iki.fi/mani/