Printing Plates!

Fernando Ventura fernandopventura at uol.com.br
Sun Nov 10 10:40:39 CET 2002

Hum...Daniel, I think an printing plate is an piece of metal were is
engraved the porcentages of one of the 4 colors (cyan, yellow, magenta and
black), and it's used into the final printer.

If I remember my classes in college weel, it was engraved 4 differente
pieces (for each color). And some extra, if the final impression will have
some special color.

If this plates your "friend" has are of the black channel, he has an
important thing on hands, since I PRESUME it's totally possible to use it
not just to reprint, but to recovery the inked page. Specially 'cause lot's
of Disney stories doesn't have originals or even photolits archived!!!

Probably it look's inverted...I think!

Fernando!