Print quality

H.W.Fluks@kpn.com H.W.Fluks at kpn.com
Mon Nov 11 14:27:53 CET 2002

Timo:

> I personally would prefer black and white reprints for Carl
> Barks, just like
> they did in original ten-box-set CBL. Barks never colored his
> duck stories,
> therefore any coloring is additional to Barks' original.

Barks also never reproduced and published his duck stories himself,
therefore any publication is additional to Barks' original.

But Barks *intended* his stories to be published, and to be published in
colour.

Anyway, neither what Barks did or did not, nor what his intentions were, are
relevant anymore for the discussion. *I* like to have a Carl Barks Library
in Color, i.e. the Gladstone color album series completed and printed in 30
books like the b/w CBL. (No need to have them in boxed sets, BTW.)

--Harry.