inserts in other countries

H.W.Fluks@kpn.com H.W.Fluks at kpn.com
Wed Nov 13 10:52:46 CET 2002

Ola:

> So I'm curious about your countries, how has it been on the inserts
> front ?

In Holland, the use of additions to the weekly has been quite rare.
Only in the most recent years, we sometimes get a weekly sealed together
with advertisement material. I try to forget about those as soon as
possible, so I can't exactly tell how often it occurred.

There are also non-advertisement additions. We try to list all of them in
Inducks. For instance, in 2001 we had the following:

#13 and #14: mini-booklet in 2 parts, "The Return of the Three Caballeros"
(Rosa)

#16: Donald Duck Club News, a magazine-like insert with some Taliaferro gags
and one-pagers

#42: Another Donald Duck Club News

And for 2002, we had (so far):

#16: Donald Duck Club News

#21 and #22: mini-booklet Crusader King (Rosa)

#34: Extra DD celebarting 50 years of Dutch weekly

That's not much for a whole year, compared to the Scandinavian weeklies (I
think).

--Harry.