Ludwig's story with the family tree ; Interracial marriages

goofy313g@aol.com goofy313g at aol.com
Thu Nov 14 18:44:12 CET 2002

Hi!!!
First of all, why a Duck shouldn't be related to a chicken??? One of Clarabelle's cousin is a dog, while she's a Cow (you'll see this cousin in a future update of my website). In a cartoon, Black pete is a cat/lion who plays the part of a King, and the queen minnie is a mouse, and she is to marry a dog, goofy.
In a mouseworks episode, Mickey is in love with Daisy and Donald is in love with Minnie, Hortense and Matilda  try to flirt Roosevelt's Rough Riders...Most of the time, Pigs marry Pigs and have Pigs children, Mice marry Mice, and so on, but it's not beholden. It'd be kind of racism. These characters are all suposed to be human beings, inside them, so they can fall in love with anybody.
About the story with Ludwig Sonia asked for, i'll scan it and put it online as soon as I'm going back to my mother's house, probably this week-end... It's in frenc, so if needed, i'll try to translate it, but maybe it'll take me some time...
Gilles Maurice