Old Money

UNDBKB@aol.com UNDBKB at aol.com
Sat Nov 16 18:03:43 CET 2002

> But there is also another not so obvious reason why they are
> never used - some or even maybe most of that money CANNOT be
> used, simply because coins and notes become invalid after some
> time when old series of coins and notes are removed in order to
> be replaced by new series.

I don't know how it works in other countries but here in America you can use
old bank notes and coins forever.  Some are collectible so you are better off
selling them to a Coin dealer, but they are all useable!

AS for Granny, Dan her real name was Daisy Moses. ( Granny Moses)
It was not used very often and is a common classic trivia question.

-- Granny (Daisy) Clampett

See what you've started?  Well, at least Granny's name almost makes my
"contribution" appropriate for the list. Dan

Barry.