Don Rosa on strike?

Francesco Spreafico frspreaf at tin.it
Sun Nov 17 23:51:28 CET 2002

On Sunday, November 17, 2002 4:58 AM Don Rosa wrote:

> Anyway, I ask all of you who think the thing to do is to
> write to Egmont or anyone else on my behalf to please NOT do so. If I
> can't work this out by simple ethics and honor and fair play among
> friendly people, there's no reason to try any other means. But thanks for
> the thought.

I hope ethics and honor and fair play will be enough then, because, for
instance, today I read "Forget it!" on the new issue of Zio Paperone, and it
would be a great loss for all of us if you stopped writing such good
stories!

(I really liked this one, just as much as I liked "A matter of gravity"... I
love it when you put Scrooge and Donald in situations like these, and even
though they seem absurd they still have a strict logic and work out
beautifully.)

Anyway, if there's anything we can do to help you with this matter, just
tell us.

--
Francesco
http://www.dimensionedelta.net