The other Grandma

Frank Bubacz frankbubacz at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 18 20:56:29 CET 2002

Hi,

after all the talk about Grandpa and Grandma Duck (I personally have always
assumed that she is the grandmother of HDL), I want to confuse matters by
throwing in the other (?) Grandma, the one that can be seen in Barks'
"Donald Duck's Best Christmas":

http://coa.duckburg.dk/coa/c1/story.php/0/W+FGW++45-01//best_+christmas_

She isn't Elviry, is she? At least she doesn't look like her, and, moreover,
she doesn't act like her at all. I wonder why she is neglected among
"serious Donaldists", since she is a "Barksian fact"?

Frank