Ellsworth's adventures!

Fernando Ventura fernandopventura at uol.com.br
Wed Nov 20 04:10:33 CET 2002

Ellsworth:

As see on this scan: http://www.inducks.hpg.com.br//Imagens/Amadeu%2301.jpg
maybe the adventures Romano Scarpa told us Ellsworth had was in Brazil! ;-)

The scan is from Renato Canini's 1974 story "A Arca do Zé Noé" (
http://coa.duckburg.dk/coa/c1/story.php/0/B+74201// ) ...no idea YET who
wrote it, but some brazilian writer during the 60's and 70's like Ellsworth,
since he apperead at least in eight brazilian Zé Carioca stories!

Bruto was wrong translated in Brazil as Ellsworth hinself into the Romano
Scarpa's "Paperolimpiadi" story...

House of Mouse:

Rob, this Encyclopedia of Disney Shorts are an incredible site!!! I always
look at it, but I've never saw Jippes'name before on the short's
description! Thanks for that! :-)
(I've never take an closest look to know that "Daan" is a short for
"Daniel"...tsc, tsc...

Patusco Patusquela/Patrusco Pato:

I presume the two Grandma Duck's "brazilian" boyfriends are PLANNED to be
the same character, since this three stories are wrote during the first
80's. What do you think, Arthur?

That's it! It's 01:08 and I need to finish work to show to my design
professor tomorrow...what I'm doing here in DCML today is an mistery!!! :-))

Fernando!