Scrooge's beggar look-alike cousin

Goofy313g@aol.com Goofy313g at aol.com
Wed Nov 20 12:28:27 CET 2002

I've made a list of all the stories I know in which appear a beggar cousin of
Scrooge, according to the stories I know, the commentaries on Inducks, and
the help of Søren Haagerup :

S 70121
B 73095
S71333
S 72293
S 75080
S 82120

He is still a beggar and a look-alike cousin, but he never carries the same
name (in Denmark: McKluns, tim Tiger, Scamplet Von And, ...), and he doesn't
always have the same personnality. do you think I should list them as one
character, or as many characters? i think Inducks should consider him as a
character as important as super ellsworth for instance. If Inducks had done
so, i'd probably have consider the character as being one and only one
character... But I didn't do so, above all because he didn't have always the
same last name...

please, tell me what you think about this...

Gilles