paper models in German weeklies

Claudio Eckert c_seiten at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 20 13:06:55 CET 2002

Arne wrote: (some digests ago)

>About 1970 they started to put cardboarded inserts
>into the issues, where people could build Grandma Duck's farm or Scrooge's
>money bin and things like that.

I'm happy to present scans of those handicraft sheets and games on
http://www.seite42.de

If you like to build Donald's or Grandma's car and lots of other things have
a look!

I'd like to thank Arne and all the others who helped (and still help) me
with the collection. Another big thank you goes to Søren who kindly made it
possible to publish the site!

Claudio