Great Uncle Asa Duck

Simon de Beer sdebeer at talk21.com
Tue Nov 19 23:05:42 CET 2002

This is a question directed primarily, I think, at Giles.

Have you ever considered including Asa Duck in your Duck Family tree?  He appears in an old Gold Key Donald Duck comic as Grandma Duck's Great Great Great Uncle and was claimed to be one of the 1st citizens of old Duckburg.  I am not familiar with the INDUCKS referencing system but the issue is no. 185 (July 1977) and the story code is given as 90037-707.  D.D. #185-775.

I would love to know who the illustrator is.  He seems to have done a huge amount of illustrating for Western although his style is not my favourite.

Simon de Beer