Duck Family Tree, Patrusco, Manuel Gearloose, Goofy's surname,...

Goofy313g@aol.com Goofy313g at aol.com
Thu Nov 21 11:18:23 CET 2002

Hi!!!
Thanks for the scans, Arthur, and thanks to all the people
who helped me!!! could I use the other pictures you provide
in the "ancestors" folder???
Just a question about them :where do Clementina, Pat la
Tinhas, and pat von concius come from (story codes)

About the links in the family tree, I also want to put the
love interrests in it... So we'll have, in the order :
Humperdink Dabney "Grandpa" DUCK, Elvira "Elviry" "Grandma Duck"
 COOT,  and Patrusco Duck.. I decide to show his sister and
her lover too, so i'll need
to have a mr ? duck as their father...(if you don't
understand, take a look at my Duck family tree, and see for
instance how is scrooge both related to Goldie and Bridgitta.
That'll be the same fot Grandma and her two love interrests,
grandpa and patrusco... (Do you think i should call him Patrusco
or Patrick???)

About Daisy, i think she is a distant relative of Donald's
(Humperdink's uncle's great granddaughter, if i recall well).
Don rosa told Duck was a comon name in Duckburg, such as Jones,
for instace, so we could assume that Patrusco isn't related
to OUR ducks, or at leat, very distantly...so the chances for
him to be ratchet's father are
100%, except if they use to marry between cousins, in the
gearloose family (i don't think gearloose is a common name
in Duckburg)
About the series "history of Duckburg", i have one episode,
with various relatives/ancestors to mickey, Goofy, Moe,....
But they are background characters, except for Federico von
Pato (ludwig's cousin), and gyro's grandpa. In the same story,
 which takes places in 1900 in duckburg, we also see young
 scrooge, who seems to be on his 20 or 30...
About Goofy's surname, it's a looooooong story...
In goof troop, his last name is Goof, in the Geef shorts,
it's Geef (Georges G. Geef), in "a goofy movie", it's "Goofey"
(note the "e"),in his early life, it was Dawg (Dippy Dawg)...
(there was also "Marley "(Jacob Marley), mr Biker, Mr X, Mr Wheeler,
and Mr Walker, in cartoons)
In my Goofy Family Tree, I chose to call him Georges "Goofy" G. Goofey...
But In comics, he has always been and will always stay Goofy  :-)
About Neco Pardal, he MUST be Ratchet's father, or he wouldn't carry
 the name Pardal (Gearloose)