H.I.S.T.O.R.I.A.V.A.A.R.I

Ari Seppi ari.seppi at iki.fi
Sat Nov 23 11:56:24 CET 2002

Eero:
>Can someone Finnish tell me what is the Junior Woodchuck title
>H.I.S.T.O.R.I.A.V.A.A.R.I abbreviated from and in what story did it appear?

It is abbreviated from:
Harras Ikimuistoisten Satujen Tutkija, Outojen Romujen Innokas Ajoittaja
ja Vanhan Ajan Aarteiden Riuska Ilmituoja

In English (roughly translated):
H.I.S.T.O.R.Y.G.R.A.N.D.P.A

Ardent Researcher of Immemorial Fairy Tales, Anxious Timer of Weird
Junk and Vigorous Finder of Treasures from Old Times.

It appered in "Gold of the '49ers" by Carl Barks and Daan Jippes
(H 92107)

And as
http://coa.duckburg.dk/coa/c1/story.php/0/H+92107
says, it has been published in Aku Ankka 14/1995 and recent
hard cover Ankantekijät 1.

--
Ari Seppi (ari.seppi at iki.fi)
http://www.iki.fi/mani/