Prestige comics at prestige prices

Danehog@aol.com Danehog at aol.com
Mon Nov 25 21:43:19 CET 2002

I would also like to see the newstand format of Disney comics. That's my
favorite way of collecting comics, considering they're generally affordable
and convenient to store. Don't get me wrong, though--I'll most likely buy the
prestige format books, but it would be much better to have affordably-priced
magazines.

However, I will admit that the "comic-magazines" are a dying business, with
the exception of rare titles from the past. It's kind of depressing,
really...

As much as I hate to admit it, trade paperbacks, and prestige comics to a
smaller extent, seem to be the comic formats of the future. Here's to hoping
society will get its act together!

(Or at least Gemstone.)
--
Dane Martin